Friday, June 29, 2007

Virtuoso Pianist Begins

Hey everyone, thanks for taking the time to look at my new site! I'll tell you a little about myself, I'm a Christian who loves the Lord and I'm also a music major in college. I'll give you guys tips about piano playing and insight into my favorite artists and composers. My favorite composers are Bach and Beethoven and some of my favorite pop music artists and composers are Depeche Mode, The Cure, and Michael W. Smith. I also do enjoy contemporary piano artists like Elton John and Billy Joel. I hope you all enjoy my new site, make sure to leave comments and visit again soon as I will update quite regularly.

Billy

3 comments:

yarby said...

Do you think Bach, Beethoven and Elton John would have been friends if they lived in the same eras?

Billy said...

well, i don't know about elton john

Anonymous said...

Blessings To you & your endeavors Billy. I'm a Friend and Co-worker of your Grandmother's! \O/ + Psalm 91